Are you interested in further improving our quality & after sales service through Field Application Engineer ?
Then you might just be the person we are looking for.
Who are you?
You are a technical expertise with customer focused. You are polished, analytical and full of energy to work in a dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of and experience with electrical installations;
- Situation analysis and evaluation skills;
- Structured work approach;
- Clear verbal communication and outstanding listening skills;
- Able to perform various electrical measurements on-site as well as in the laboratory;
- English and Dutch, both written and verbal.
What will you be doing?
You will help us improve our quality and after sales service with new uniform and higher standards.
- Immediate visit at customer site to assess quality issues throughout Europe;
- Assessment of hazardous situation and responsible for advice to Opple Europe team;
- Technical resolution of the customer issue, to ensure the problem is solved to satisfaction in a cost efficient way;
- In close cooperation with PM and Quality advice in defining redesign if needed to prevent recurrence;
- In time to close the complaints through the prompt react and take the fast containment actions with China team together.
Who are we?
We are OPPLE, a Chinese lighting brand active in over 70 countries worldwide. Whilst being the market leading lighting A-brand in China, OPPLE is building a successful business in Europe since 2014. We have a rapidly growing team of highly dedicated professionals, located in many countries, all passionate about growing our business in Europe.
We are ready to welcome a new colleague to our European Operations team.
You are offered a fulltime job in a passionate, fast growing company. This position is based at our European headquarter office in Best, The Netherlands. You will start in a team where we help each other out and where you will have the possibility to develop this new role in our organization.
Yes, I want this job!
For more information about this job vacancy, please contact Mia Miao on 088-0567801 or reply by email: email@example.com.
We dare. We care. We have fun. We are OPPLE.