Business Development Manager
Are you interested in further developing our business as a Business Development Manager?
Then you might just be the person we are looking for.
Who are you?
You are a self-starter with a desire to succeed, you are customer-focused and result-oriented.
- Hunter “don’t let go – can do” mentality;
- Sense of humor (work hard, laugh hard);
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Comfortable to build personal relationships in other cultures/countries;
- Higher education level, preferably in Management, Engineering, or lighting related subjects;
- Experience in sales and marketing, preferable in lighting or electrical wholesale fields;
- Fluent in English and preferably other European languages.
What will you be doing?
You will help us expand our business.
- Be responsible for regional budget and sales target;
- Initiate, develop and maintain long term relationships with customers;
- Potential regions to cover: many countries within Europe;
- Manage inquiries and propose appropriate solutions;
- Answer technical questions together with the technical support team;
- Define and implement the commercial policy in a specific country;
- Build coverage in the assigned area;
- Build business cases in collaboration with the head of sales and other key stakeholders;
- Develop business in the assigned region to the point where full-time account management is needed;
- Gather local market information;
- Manage the effective internal relationships across channels and functions.
Who are we?
We are a Global lighting brand active in over 70 countries . By becoming part of our energetic team, you can help us reaching our goals in an environment that is more than just a company. Are you unstOPPLEble like us? Then you are the person we are looking for!
We are ready to welcome a new colleague to our European Sales team.
You are offered a fulltime job in a passionate, fast growing company. The position is preferably based in The Netherlands, however it is determined upon to circumstances.
Yes, I want this job!
For more information about this job vacancy, please contact Mayca Strik on 06 480 184 82 or reply by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We dare. We care. We have fun. We are OPPLE.